Forum

TDM On Smack:: Read More Inside!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> General Chat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"their IP address's are logged along with a corresponding CID hex-number. IP addresses may change, but CIDís do not"

If that's not enough proof.... then we are arguing with monkeys.
Fury
Royal King
Royal King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I recall an incident when I was in AsG when they accused me of making spam topics in the public forum section. I got ip banned when they went through banning everyone who had posted there. (I think it was adz who did the posts Wink)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
as red warrior shows the accusation is founded on the similarities between the subnet eg 33.33.33.Laugh internet service providers generally carry similar ips so your eveidence only confirms its somebody from the UK.

Look closer at that diagram.. what I'm trying to point out is that on the night of the attack (feb 1st) the ip addresses were IDENTICAL.

Had the attackers not been on the matchmaker the day they attacked TDM, then yes, what your saying would have been correct and we would have had insignificant proof to take any legal action.

Think about it.. if someone is logged on to the popre matchmaker, and at the same time are attacking a site.. and those 2 ip's match up.. Its impossible for them to not be the same person.. (Unless they had an evil brother or something.. but lets be realistic)
Fury
Royal King
Royal King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Forgive me if im wrong,

Still waiting on those logs, even though keith knows they provide insufficent evidence and you just twisted the words to make gen look bad. Your just the same egotistical bastard you were when I joined oct 2005.

Last edited by Fury on Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
[TDM]Raven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sincerely hope that you're not serious with that 192.168.1.x-adress?

Stop being dorks and read what Luke's stating instead.
Keith52

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fury = 12 years old. God damnit man, you are so friggen thick. Know what, stick by gen's side. You're being immature and that argument is totally FALSE.
Fury
Royal King
Royal King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Still waiting on those logs

stop avoiding please. you dont need gens permission to show a log that helps prove your case.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sure is a long application...
Jops
Royal King
Royal King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedWarrior wrote:
Quote:
as red warrior shows the accusation is founded on the similarities between the subnet eg 33.33.33.Laugh internet service providers generally carry similar ips so your eveidence only confirms its somebody from the UK.

Look closer at that diagram.. what I'm trying to point out is that on the night of the attack (feb 1st) the ip addresses were IDENTICAL.

Had the attackers not been on the matchmaker the day they attacked TDM, then yes, what your saying would have been correct and we would have had insignificant proof to take any legal action.

Legal action? fuck me its just a game.

Keith fury isn't 12 years old, and he is probably more mature than you. And he isn't a douchebag. There is no need for you to insult him, grow up.

And adz, we have decided to accept you lol.
Adz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I have mod powers? Cool
[TDM]Raven

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing
Keith52

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jops wrote:
RedWarrior wrote:
Quote:

Legal action? fuck me its just a game.

Keith fury isn't 12 years old, and he is probably more mature than you. And he isn't a douchebag. There is no need for you to insult him, grow up.

And adz, we have decided to accept you lol.

I didn't call him a douschebag. He is just being a faucking retard. He won't listen to faucking LUKE... who is smarter than almost anyone in POPRE... maybe short of alacn and perhaps INCA.

He can't stand seeing luke post facts and is arguing utter and complete nonsense and it pisses me off.

Luke wouldn't friggen lie. He's a genius and knows what he's talking about. I doubt Fury does. I don't know much, but... Seems like you guys doing the...

"OMG IP'S CAN LIE!"

Yet, when I was on Benjii and you all traced my IP to "Keith52" You were like, " OMG 100% KEITH52!!!!!!???!"

Now that gen and addict have been IP traced and MORE you finding ways to circumvent your hypocritical ways and say, "Wellllllllll the IP's can lie."

WTF? Hypocrites ftw?
Keith52

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:13 pm    Post subject: Making shit up is a favourite past time of mines! Reply with quote

Gen's on. Let's hear what he has to say. He's on the forums right now.
Keith52

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:14 pm    Post subject: Making shit up is a favourite past time of mines! Reply with quote

Talking bout maturity...

Changing topic name is real mature guys. Real mature.
Fury
Royal King
Royal King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We must be getting hacked!

Last edited by Fury on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> General Chat! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: