Forum

TDM On Smack:: Read More Inside!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> General Chat!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mobius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Gen stated himself why would he take whatever time he would have to pop to sabotage a clan's forum

Gen is a nice guy and despite the situation, I don't think he's accountable to do this to another clan's forums.

But of course with the acusations of him and Addiction present I don't think I can pass judgement however if you have 100% exact proof it was them, then so be it.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:18 pm    Post subject: Making shit up is a favourite past time of mines! Reply with quote

Why would he? I don't know... that's not a a good argument though.

Didn't take much to sabotage. He found Tund's password, and he and addict used his mod powers to delete TDM's forums. All 20,000+ posts.

We lost 4,000 in the restoration process.

It's not really "time to play pop." There was probably nobody on... he and I weren't getting along at the time, with him thinking I talked shite about him and such..

I mean, he could easily have done it. And the IP's... they match exactly. There's none of this proxied shite.

And honestly, I didn't like gen, but I didn't mind addict. And WHY would we accuse addict and gen?

Out of the hundred or so actives that could do it, why just choose them unless we had a TRUE reason?

I'm sorry if you want proof, we have logs with them talking with Protonage before they got banned.

If that's what you want though, I don't think you'll get itbecause you should just trust the information I'm giving. If gen and addict come on here though and say, "We didn't do it," we WILL post the logs. I won't stand them lying.

The worst about it though guys, is addict saying, "sorry bout ur forums, that's low man."
Jops
Royal King
Royal King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Why would he? I don't know... that's not a a good argument though.

Didn't take much to sabotage. He found Tund's password, and he and addict used his mod powers to delete TDM's forums. All 20,000+ posts.

If that's what you want though, I don't think you'll get itbecause you should just trust the information I'm giving. If gen and addict come on here though and say, "We didn't do it," we WILL post the logs. I won't stand them lying.

The worst about it though guys, is addict saying, "sorry bout ur forums, that's low man."

Almost everyone knew tundars password, its not like he kept it secret.

And ye please post the logs.
Keith52

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:27 pm    Post subject: Making shit up is a favourite past time of mines! Reply with quote

We shouldn't have to. You should just understand all the evidence that has been presented thus far.

I mean for christ's sake. Luke is a genius. He knows what he's talking about. And Luke's brother is Cody. Cody's in RW. Luke wouldn't shift blame onto gen and addict if it wasn't true. It would hurt RW. But this is not a lie.

I didn't TRACE THEIR IP. Luke did. This is luke's forum you guys use. So I mean it's not like I did any technical stuff. I was just informed.

And gen's arguments from some of the logs were, "If I had admin access to forums, i reckon I'd do more than just delete posts, eh?"

No gen, you wouldn't because you didn't have admin. You had mod powers from Tund (we still don't know the story on this) and you used them to delete the forums because that's all you could do.

If he had admin access I'm sure he would have deleted the database. And the website if he could.

This isn't about a blame game for what happened to us. It's just about revealing the culprits.

We haven't said much the past two weeks (that's how long urb red and i have known) because POPRE admins were tracing Ip's and doing the technical stuff to be SURE OF WHO IT WAS.

This was not just a "omg, let's trace with some google search to see."

Luke did this. He's a genius. He knows what he's doing and I he would NOT have blamed addict and gen if he wasn't 100% sure.
Mobius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apologise for your endeavour and what ever losses you have taken but professionally speaking and I'm not suggesting anything here but logs can be changed and edited to whoever likes the idea of doing so.

I'm sorry if you take this as an insult or a possible acusation but I'm not. I'm just stating that chat logs aren't 100% proof of them talking of anything related to this incident.

Again thanks for your input, much appreciated.
If you feel anything else needed to be added about the topic then feel free to do so

Mobius
Jops
Royal King
Royal King

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tbh, it sounds like you're just clutching at straws, you went for us, and you've managed to convince yourself it was gen and addict.

And, if gen did do it, why the hell would addict get involved.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are both banned from popre so i dont know how it is clutching to straws?
Moorsy
Royal God
Royal God

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

please dont involve the rest of the clan in this. rw as a clan deserves no rebuke from tdm or any other members of the pop community.

red is a genius but even he agrees that the computer ids that the matchmaker stores havent been matched, ip adresses mean very little. that said it also takes someone of considerable skill to mask ip adresses.

as a member of rw ive always liked the rivalery between us and tdm and i can think of no reason why ur forums were deleted it was a stupid, childish thing to do and the culprits deserve everything they get.

i have to say though that you have not given us anything but your word though (im assuming this is keith, tdms newly appointed spokesman). you cannot expect us to not have misgivings, if the truth be told im not 100% either way, but gene tells me he did not do it.

dont get angry at us for not believing you from the off, dont treat us with any less respect than we deserve, dont judge many from the acts of few.

[TDM]Raven

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jops wrote:
Funny how you're the only TDM member posting about this.

I don't believe they would do that, there are many scottish players on pop. For all we know you're just being a douche, and because your keith, thats pretty likely.

See what red says to wolf.

The only TDM-member posting about this? So what, do you expect us to make a big pilgrimage to your forum and post all at once? Just like Alan said, Keith speaks for us all.

Genesis and Addiction were some of the last members of this community that I thought would do anything like this, but as it has been proven, why are you trying to deny it? Do you think it's a big conspiracy where Pop:Re and TDM have decided to ban those two guys just out of the blue and make them scapegoats for actions they have nothing to do with?

Face the facts, they are guilty, whether you like it or not. We're not blaming you, as a clan, for these actions, because we can't prove that it was a collective decision from your side to whipe out our forums. What has been proven though, is that Genesis and Addiction erased every single post in our forum. Hence, they were banned from Pop:Re.
Fury
Royal King
Royal King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still waiting on those logs you constantly rave about but don't show us.

Stop being douchebags and show us this hard evidence that you rave about.

Another thing you seem to of mentioned previously, the log mentions genesis saying, and I dont quote;

"if i got access to there forums id do more than delete posts, eh"

IF you took this as hard evidence im suprised your older than me. Sounds like a joke to me. Stop rabbling on with long, stupid posts and show RW THE SOLID PROOF THAT YOU ALWAYS TALK ABOUT. Please.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moorsy wrote:
even he agrees that the computer ids that the matchmaker stores havent been matched

This is not entirely true... Indirectly, CID's did played an important roll.

PopRe records each login a person makes... their IP address's are logged along with a corresponding CID hex-number. IP addresses may change, but CIDís do not (think of them like a hardware serial number marked on a chip inside your computer)

So through the use of a CID, a personís dynamic IP address provides no burden for identification/tracking... see below:

(ip's and cid are for display only)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If gen and addict come on here though and say, "We didn't do it," we WILL post the logs. I won't stand them lying.
Moorsy
Royal God
Royal God

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as red warrior shows the accusation is founded on the similarities between the subnet eg 33.33.33.Laugh internet service providers generally carry similar ips so your eveidence only confirms its somebody from the UK.

for example my ip = 82.16.33.92

Mooresmurders ip = 82.16.33.66

we both have virgin media isp.

Fury
Royal King
Royal King

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Myself, Adz, Vortex and Hydro both have the same ip minus one number at the end, which changed whenever router is reset.

Still waiting on those logs.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If inca searched your IP through Popre, it would come up as you... not them.

You guys seriously need to come out of that tunnel and into the light, i can understand you wanting to protect them but to be honest you're making yourselves look silly.

Just being truthful.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> General Chat! All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: