Forum

:: READ ME ::

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Applications! (Open)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Genesis
Royal God
Royal God

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:39 am    Post subject: :: READ ME :: Reply with quote

Before you throw in an app, please get to know us. Speak to some of our members and have a few games. This will help develop our perceptions of you and help with your application result.

I'd like if you guys would post the following information in regards to your application :

- A little about yourself, for example : Previous username(s) [Please provide old names, we are too lazy to look you up], current name, previous clans, current clan (if this applies to you). We're not looking for your life story, just a few lines to give us a brief history about yourself.

- Why do we need you? Tell us what you think.

- A rank : How would you rate yourself on the following (out of 10. Be honest, it's only a general idea for us, don't forget to say your strong and weak points in each category as well though)

Shaman Skill - /10 Strengths & Weaknesses
Troop Skill - /10 Strengths & Weaknesses
Mana - /10 Strengths & Weaknesses
General Strategy - /10 Strengths & Weaknesses
Defending - /10 Strengths & Weaknesses
Recovering - /10 Strengths & Weaknesses
Teamwork - /10 Strengths & Weaknesses

Total : /70

- A summary of what you could offer to us as a clan : We just want to see what kind of abilities you can bring which would contribute to the clan, and how it would be of any help to us.

please note: the ability to speak clear English is a requirement of royal widows membership

Thank you,

Royal Widows Management.

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Applications! (Open) All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: